Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Phoenix of the Ninth Archetype at Sirius Stone Circle Sanctuary!

~ Universal Rider-Waite Tarot ~

~ Descent into the Abyss at Vernal Equinox: March 20th, 2017 ~

On my Sixty-Seventh birthday in this Life, the White Candle was lighted in the Threshold Lantern at the Stone Circle Sanctuary of Sirius Community in Shutesbury, Massachusetts, USA. The date was March 19th, 2017. On the Vernal Equinox, I led a procession of Members, Residents, and Guests upstairs into the Octagon of the Community Center to begin the ceremony... and my Lantern went dark on the top step, as this White Candle was spent. Meditation Candle in the center of the room was lighted and the ceremony continued "off script" due to my being unprepared for this situation. Though this celebration of entry into Spring was a successful observance of transition into the season of rebirth after the dark days of Winter, I fell into a personal abyss of doubt and uncertainty as Shadow of the Archetypal Hermit, the Grim Reaper, confronted me with my own unresolved Fear of the unknown. Just a day earlier I was confirmed as a Full Member of Sirius Community by the Core Group, so I was totally unaware that my Lantern going dark would trigger me the way it did. The next step was an obvious one for someone who considers himself to be a Lamplighter... I went into Northampton and picked up a new Reiki-charged Green Candle, representing Heart, which I illuminated on March 25th (before first light) in the Lantern Room of the Connecting Space where I reside on the land at Sirius Community. I now stand on the Threshold of personal psychic integration, where I AM ready to step into my own power as a Full Member of this Community, leading a procession to our Standing Stone Circle in celebration of the Summer Solstice, which is the longest day of the calendar year ~ JDHWB-R

~ Universal Rider-Waite Tarot ~

~ I AM across Bridge of Fire at Summer Solstice: June 21st, 2017 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment