Thursday, May 12, 2016

T'was on Tuesday, May 12th, 2009 in Marblehead Massachusetts


Cathy Crystal, a Metaphysician colleague from the University of Metaphysics and I met for lunch at The Barnacle on Front Street in Marblehead, Massachusetts before her return flight to Los Angeles following a visit with her family in Oxford, Connecticut. I picked up a copy of the Marblehead Recorder which is descended from the town's earlier newspaper "The Marblehead Messenger." Seatrain's 3rd record album is named after the paper. ~ JDHWB-R

Hey Joseph, Great news on Tuesday.  I looked up on the internet for a restaurant other than the Landing since I want the whole belly clams and lobster roll, and found that the Barnacle had it, just called...  So, I will leave and be there by 12:00 noon.  I leave the house in CT about 9:00 am... Peace, Love, and Happiness, Cathy Crystal

I confirm that we shall do this! I thus visualize a bubble of White Light surrounding our stated intention to meet in Marblehead for lunch at the Barnacle so the weather will be beautiful on Tuesday, May 12th at 12:00 noon... Namaste', Joseph


Hey Joseph, AND So it is, Cathy Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment