Sunday, May 1, 2016

REMEMBERING OUR 30 YEARS JOURNEY TOGETHER...


~ Susan C. Bryan-Royster ~
    
WE CHOOSE TO WALK DIFFERENT PATHS IN LIFE TODAY.

On the First of May in 1986, Susan and I were married at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Nantucket, Massachusetts. Our daughter, Mary Jesse Bryan, was born on the island and our son, David Blackshear Bryan, was born in Gloucester, on the North Shore. When both of our children reached adulthood and we sold our home in Gloucester, we moved to the South Shore, and bought a home in New Bedford. Over the years I realized that I was not living my dream of eventually living IN-Community intentionally, a vision that is not held in common with my wife, so I made a conscious decision to follow this dream on my own, with her blessing, and amicably divorce this year. You will always be my friend, Susan... ~ JDHWB-R

No comments:

Post a Comment