Wednesday, July 20, 2016

SYNCHRONICITY MAGNIFIES THE MANDELA EFFECT...


"The rabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down, so suddenly that Alice had not a moment to think about stopping herself before she found herself falling down a very deep well." ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


This week's One People Round Table discussion with Lisa and Dani experienced an influx of new participants, triggered by their impromptu "Amber Alert: Mandela Effect" live broadcast back in June. Earlier that same day, I watched a YouTube video on Bible verses in the King James Version having been changed from what people know to be true. This I dismissed as balderdash and chose not to verify because no reference point for it exists in my reality. Then a Facebook Messenger reply by an old friend convinced me to check the KJV Bible given to me by my mother with my birth date inscribed on the cover: THE LORD'S PRAYER HAD CHANGED! "Trespasses" was "Debts," exactly the way online KJV Bibles show it now, as explained in that YouTube video! I immediately fell backwards into an unexpected Rabbit Hole of unfathomable depth when this happened. My friend visited Historic Deerfield, Massachusetts in the mid 1980s and sent me a snapshot of her looking out an upstairs window in the room where my maternal great-grandmother was born back in 1863, but in her Messenger response she told me that she never was in Deerfield! A core belief in my head was instantly shattered. In my worldview prior to this point, time travel was impossible except in fiction, and how could physical books in print possibly be changed without it? The Philadelphia Experiment of 1943 and the later Montauk Project on Long Island, NY immediately came to mind. Manipulation of time became quite real for me as soon as I saw KJV Bible verse changes in light of my friend's reply on Facebook. ~ JDHWB-R

No comments:

Post a Comment