Friday, December 11, 2015

Shimalaii - To Whomever Has Interest in Why I AM Crying:

 

I have written a note in PDF format … It is being offered to any interested people … The link for it is available on my timeline … It is being published and offered for the following reasons:

I wish to share a few of my thoughts in reference to a recent development within CCN, an excellent alternative media network of dedicated individuals who have the common goal to co-create a better world. My thoughts are basically grounded in neutrality, because I AM not one who “takes sides”. At the same time there is much deep sadness involved – Which I view as being a totally legitimate expression of my authentic feelings.

It will also discuss why I am choosing to no longer visit or participate in the Unfuckers Room, a place where there are many people for whom I have much affection.

Finally … It will explain my intention to step back and minimize my online presence for awhile … Partly because the impact of the first two items were kind of like a “last straw” for me … But mostly because I just need a “break”.

I did pour ALL of my SELF and my heart into this presentation of my thoughts and feelings … And, yet, because I did not want to “assume” that people on my friendship roster wanted to read what was prepared, I am only tagging a few people. In addition, I will drop a note of introduction, including my intention, on a couple group pages. Then, over the next few weeks, I may send a private message to some or most of the people in my friend’s list … Just to alert them that I posted something … And then they can make the decision whether they wish to follow up on it or not.

Dropbox Link:
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/shn0a8kq2b2acay/WhyHerGoldenHeartIsBreaking.pdf...

Box Link:

If you don’t have a dropbox account, you can still download document … If you send an email address to me at sheisnowawake@gmail.com.

Thanks for your consideration, and I wish for you the Best Always and in All Ways!!

I AM … Shimalaii

Source: https://www.facebook.com/shimalaii?fref=ts

Thank you to Katie M Seeger for this deep and invoking piece. I really suggest that you all take the time to read this and remember who you truly are. Thank you Katie for reminding us in your most eloquent and detailed way, filled PURE intent. ~ Melanie Vermay (Mel Ve) on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment