Monday, December 1, 2014

The Public Trust 1776: Resurrection of Forgotten Principles


What is “The Public Trust of 1776”?

For the purposes of this post, it is important to clarify the true meaning behind this name that has received so much attention lately. “The Public Trust 1776” is a brand name that has recently been applied to a set of very old principles that we, as a human race, seem to have forgotten. First lets clear up some misconceptions; “The Public Trust 1776” as it is referred to in this post does NOT relate to a business entity, a specific group of people, one particular person, any particular website, or a specific group of documents on the internet.

Clearly defined: “The Public Trust of 1776” is a set of principles that were created and preserved for the people and by the people of America in 1776 so that the government which was created by the people had a set of standards that they were required to maintain to benefit the people. The principles of the trust were first defined in the Declaration of Independence. The people who signed it at the time had no elected position, therefore, they were part of one people where all people were equal.

What created the Need for these principles?

Let’s go back to the foundation of these principles. Prior to 1776, settlers came to America to escape the institution-ridden, overly-structured, and constrictive atmosphere of the “mother country” of England. Let’s remember, masses of people DID NOT immigrate to China, or Russia, or any other country, they all came to America. Why? Because after generations of being controlled and enslaved by various corrupt governments around the world, there emerged a special land of second chances, where for the first time in generations, people had the opportunity to experience what it felt like to be allowed to live their lives the way in which they chose, to be free.

While life certainly wasn’t easy back then, what had organically developed was a special set of circumstances where people lived amongst one another, free for the first time in their lives, and began to thrive. People began to recognize that they had value, and they wanted to share that value with others. They saw their liberty as their property, and in order to protect their liberty they had to ensure that all others had the same right to that liberty. They recognized that “I am my brothers’ Keeper, and he is mine”. This is a true value-for-value system: If I take responsibility for my brother or sister and ensure that they are not trespassed upon or enslaved in any way, others will do this for me. It is therefore my duty to take on this responsibility. I have value, and my brother has equal value and we recognize that value within each other. Our labor and our energy that we give back to each other and the land is our value.

Because of this favorable set of circumstances at the time, a sense of stewardship and mission to preserve the situation developed. This set of circumstances was viewed as a “God-given Trust” of the people and was something to be guarded. This notion was strengthened by charter guarantees of constitutional liberty and British “salutary neglect”, which created traditions of local autonomy.

In the 1760’s and 1770’s, British Parliament attempted to exercise authority in the colonies and take away the people’s value – our value, which threatened to destroy these favorable circumstances and was viewed by the people as an attempt to enslave America. As a result, the people rose up and separated themselves from England. To do so they created and declared a set of principles to the entire world to ensure that America would never be enslaved. These principles are clearly outlined in the Declaration of Independence of 1776. This document at the time was a slap in the face to the “powers that were,” and a declaration that we are ONE-FREE-EQUAL-PEOPLE who will not allow ourselves to be enslaved by anyone else’s authority but our own. That we the people are the value, it is this value of our labor using earths raw materials upon which all assets are created, upon which our entire society exists. We the people created our government, we established their position, they are paid by us to serve us and to protect us from the tyranny which is now upon us.

What has happened to us?

If we the people control our government, this means that they are supposed to work for us and we are their bosses. Then why are thousands of innocents accused of non-victim crimes thrown in jail and persecuted in this country? Why do we allow them to take away our rights one-by-one if we are supposed to be their authority?

If it is we the people that are the source of the value of our money system, that it is our labor that creates this value, then why are millions of Americans unemployed and unable to find work because their labor is viewed as worthless?

If we declared that we have certain un-a-lien-able (meaning you cannot put a lien on it) rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, then why do we have such a high cost of living where many cannot survive without going into debt to a bank? Wouldn’t this be considered a lien on our life? What about the current job market, where it’s almost impossible to get a job that pays enough to live off without a degree, and the average student has to go into massive debt just to earn that degree to have a chance at getting a job? Wouldn’t that be considered a lien on our pursuit of happiness? How liberated do you feel when the value of your labor continues to be deducted without your consent through higher prices of everyday items like food and fuel and health items, not to mention higher taxes and interest rates. You no longer can do many of the things you worked so hard to have and do like securing the happiness of your families future. Now the extra money is going towards bank bail outs and government sponsored corruption. Wouldn’t this be considered a lien on you and your liberty?

We each have inherent value. We create the value. Why do we allow ourselves to be treated as if we are worthless? Are we really giving our consent to this treatment? I certainly don’t remember my government official providing me with a personal contract that stated “I will persecute and oppress you and ensure that you are enslaved with debt for the rest of your life… and if you can’t pay it I’ll charge you with a non-victim crime and throw you in jail… is this ok with you? Do I have your consent to do this? If you agree please sign here for the record….” Does anyone reading this recall ever receiving such a communication? So if it was never communicated to us in language that we can understand, then how are we supposed to be expected to give our consent to it? Therefore the only way they have gotten away with this for as long as they have, is because through our silence and apathy they have assumed we are consenting.
But to be fair and show compassion to you, my beloved fellow humanity, let us all remember that most of us are silent because we have been ignorant to what has been done to us. Most of us are just tired and doing all we can to make ends meet. We are struggling, we are suffering. Some of this is self-inflicted yes, and some of it was part of a grand scheme in the works for many years to re-enslave the people. And like lambs to the slaughter we were led into the trap of self de-valuation. We have forgotten the principles on which America was founded. We have forgotten who we really are. Now is the time to remember and resurrect these principles.

The Principles of the Declaration of Independence

These first individuals recognized that the principles they were agreeing to were a matter of life or death. Over the generations, America has created many laws “on top” of these principles, causing them to become watered down. The result is where we are today; there is death all around us….death of the financial system, death of our freedoms, and a tremendous absence of truth within our society. Many of the laws that have been created have gradually brought us into self-service or special interests.

America is the only country in the world that started out with these principles of freedom. We are the first country to have been set up where the Government is supposed to be ruled by the consent of the governed. The people are supposed to be in charge. It is for these principles that people flocked to this country over the generations, as we have been the last bastion of hope for many. So much has changed since our beginnings, yet it would appear that we are back to where we were before the Declaration of Independence of 1776. Our “governments” are attempting to exercise authority and enslave America again.

So let us now revisit these principles. This is not a focus on any of the actions or behaviors that have occurred around them, (Jefferson owned slaves, women had no rights, etc.) it is a closer look at the principles as they were written. The beauty of these principles is that they need not apply only to one nation. The language in which they were written allows them to be applied to all of humanity. There is only one race on this planet and that is humankind. It matters not our location, creed or backgrounds, as we all share the same home – Earth – and we derive all our substance from the same Earth.

The principles can be found specifically in the first and last paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence.

The last paragraph is where the power is truly expressed. Below is a breakdown line by line with some further clarification of the meaning behind each major point.

When in the Course of human events, 1 it becomes necessary for one people 2 to dissolve the political bands 3 which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, 4 the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, 5 a decent respect 6 to the opinions of mankind 7 requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. 8

We hold these truths to be self-evident, 9 that all men are created equal, 10 that they are endowed by their Creator 11 with certain unalienable Rights, 12 that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. 13 That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.14

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, 15 appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world 16 for the rectitude of our intentions, 17 do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People 18 of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. 19

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, 20 we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor. 21

1) (this includes every person on the planet)

2) (does not define gender, color, religion or where you came from )

3) (political bands include your family structure, from there all other political issues are founded and formed)

4) (we are talking directly of source and creation)

5) (the context of the men during the times in which they wrote this. They were under subject status as property to the crowns of Europe, and the crowns of Europe were subject property to the Vatican, the pope. This declaration was a poke in the eye of the pope and it made it stick it’s the only thing that ever did)

6) (so we recognize everyone can stand under these principles and in order to have respect I must give it first)

7) (everyone has an opinion of some sort, so we are addressing them with the same kind of respect that we demand)

8) (we are telling the whole world that we are separate from them and heres why, we are giving you notice)

9) (in other words any human can look within himself and agree or disagree)

10) (doesn’t define who the creator is, doesn’t give a name or a religion it says created… neutral)

11) ( Capital C is for any form you’d like to call it: God, Jesus, Buddha, etc.)

12) (the word is Un-a-lien-able, not lien able)

13) (the original text also included the words property)

14) (who gives the power to the government????? We do! The governed)

15) (we get together and discuss things in an open dialogue)

16) (now they are referring to creation)

17) (we are saying that we are speaking directly from creation because we have a personal relationship and we are obligated to our own integrity there personally and individually)

18) (they spoke for everyone on the soil, they spoke in our authority, not their authority, they are not overpowering anyone, its not male its not female, or  black, white, or french)

19) (you are not a state, a state is a political body, they are saying that this independent political body now exists because we as a group declared it by our consent)

20) (divine providence is my personal relationship with creation)

21) (this is the ultimate way of standing up to the man)

The same principles in the Declaration of Independence can also be found in the Articles of Confederation, North West Ordinance, and in each states constitution for example; New York’s First Constitution.

So what is this really saying? What are these principles?

-The One People spoken of in the Declaration of 1776 includes all people under creation. The Public Trust created under the Declaration of 1776 is a very simple concept (stated in elegant simplicity) and open for any One of the People of Earth to sign on to, stand under, and live within.

-All people are equal, separated from prior political bands and connected directly to source and creation in an equal capacity. To be “equal” implies each person has value.

-Every person was given to them by their creator a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and another person is not allowed to put any sort of a lien on these rights.

-The governments work for the people through the consent of the people. It is the people that have the authority over the governments.

-The only reason why the government exists is because the people declared it into existence through our consent.

- When each individual protects another in their liberty, there is no trespass or slavery possible because each of us is responsible for that trespass or slavery upon another. I am my brother’s keeper because he is mine.

-There is only one race on this planet, and that is humankind. It matters not our location, our creed, our backgrounds as we all share the same home, Earth, and we derive all our substance from the same Earth.

What do these principles mean to me?

Each of us can choose to abide by these principles or not. I personally choose to abide by them, and in doing so I can apply them to my own life and I am willing to share with all of you what they mean to me in some of my day to day activities.

We are all equal and we all have value. To me this means that I am no better or less than any other person, I am responsible for myself and all the things that occur in my life. I have value that was endowed to me by my creator. My fellow humanity also has value and I recognize this in them. I am not allowed to take their value away from them, and they are not allowed to take my value away from me. I have a right to live with liberty and pursue my own happiness, as do others. No one can put a lien on any of these rights and it is my labor, and the labor of others, that creates the value of the money system. My government is my employee, as I and the rest of the people give them their power through our consent. I cannot give my consent to something I have no knowledge of, but once I have the knowledge, if I am silent, this silence would be assumed as my consent unless I stand up for myself and do something about it.

So now that I feel I have a good grasp on these principles, I have the following questions that come to my mind in my day to day life:

There are those of us who work so hard just to make ends meet, and struggle and cannot seem to get ahead. And there are those elite who always have more than enough because they take our value. Sure, we are fed the line that we all have equal opportunity, but most know that in reality this isn’t really true. Those with money have a lot more opportunity than those without. How does this scenario show that all of us are equal? It doesn’t. And this is just the tip of the iceberg of what really occurs with the disparity of wealth in our world.

For the majority of us in debt, how is it that we owe “the system” money when it is our labor that created the money that was lent to us? And how in the world is this actually calculated? If my labor creates a dollar’s worth of value, and you lend me that dollar of my own value based on my labor, then how is it I have to pay you three dollars back? It was my labor that gave you that dollar in the first place! How is that additional two dollars justified? Does it represent the lenders labor? No it does not. It was created out of thin air as a means of stealing my value from me and giving all my value (and everybody else’s) to a select few that didn’t earn it. Let’s say that for this particular transaction I signed a promissory note and agreed to pay you three dollars for the one dollar that you let me. Well then I guess I consented to this. And I probably only consented because I didn’t understand that the dollar you were lending me was mine to begin with, and your complicated contract with all of its crazy derivative calculations confused me so badly that I felt I had no other choice but to bow down to your demands. I might have just not known any better. But what about the really big debts that I am supposedly obliged to pay that I never consented to? Like the national debt, specifically those situations where such an arrangement was never communicated to me? How can I consent to something I don’t know about?

Let’s say in order to survive I need a house for my family to live in, a car to drive myself back and forth to a job that I need in order to support my family. This constitutes my life for which my creator has bestowed upon me the unalienable right to have. But in order to have the house I have to finance it and a bank puts a lien on me. In order to get the car I have to finance it and a bank puts a lien on me. In order to qualify for the decent paying job I have to finance a college degree and a bank puts a lien on me. Are not all these bank debts at high interest rates, a lien on my life? Isn’t my right to life supposed to be non-lienable? How the heck did this happen?

Let’s say I was the manager of my own company. I am fully responsible for the success of the company and the welfare of all my employees. Also, my employees need my approval to do certain tasks to serve the needs of the company. Then one day all my employees decided to do whatever they wanted: steal and spend all the company’s money on their own personal interests, and then went around to other companies, claiming they were representing me and behaved badly in front of others to ruin my reputation. Then those employees came into my office, took away my desk, my chair, my pictures of my family, and demanded that I raise all their salaries, pay them all big fat bonuses, and cover all expenses incurred while they were off on their escapades destroying my company. What would I do? Would I say “OK you guys are in charge, and I’ll give you whatever you want and ignore everything you’ve done because I’ve forgotten that I am the boss and I’m afraid of you?” No I wouldn’t. So how is it any different with our government? They work for us, through our consent.

Don’t even get me started on licenses, certificates and taxes… I’ll be here all day!

So How do we change all this?

Now that we have covered the principles, you can agree with them and live by them or not. This is your choice by your free will alone. If you agree with them, then you have also taken responsibility for upholding them within yourself and your own life. Again this is your own free will.

To help us all be and create the change we want to see in our world, the first step was to cover the principles, the next step is the syllogism.
Definition of syllogism
1: a deductive scheme of a formal argument consisting of a major and a minor premise and a conclusion (as in “every virtue is laudable; kindness is a virtue; therefore kindness is laudable”)
2: a subtle, specious, or crafty argument
3: deductive reasoning
Examples of syllogism
An example of a syllogism is: “All men are human; all humans are mortal; therefore all men are mortal.”

Syllogism of the Trust Summary
The very principle behind American government is that it receives its power through the consent of the governed. We the people are the power and we give the consent. We cannot give consent to something we have no knowledge of. Without consent (and proof thereof) any act upon your body or being is slavery.

If we understand this and agree with it, then we can each step into our own power and apply it in our lives. The syllogism below exhibits this argument and its conclusive reasoning. It can assist an individual in seeing the logic behind applying the principles to many of the corrupt situations we face in our lives. This is not my work, I found it in my investigation of this issue. I found value in this syllogism for myself. I found truth here. I am sharing this with you to see if you find value and truth. If you do please share it with everyone you know so that it may benefit all. You can find an PDF Copy of the syllogism here.

SYLLOGISM OF THE TRUST
The Unique American Experience
Major Premises

1. This is my statement of understanding controlling all my relationships with anyone or anything I live among.

2. Any individual man or entity constructed by mankind, refusing to exhibit my consent to their acts or omissions to my satisfaction is willfully and intentionally, with malice and forethought, practicing slavery upon me for private gain and benefit.

Minor Premises
One- Do you hold authority or power to control your neighbor? No!
Two- Can you assign authority or power you do not have? No!
Three- The law is the definition and limitation of authority and power.
Four- All legislative power and authority is by consent of the governed.
Five- Without notice that legislation is creating powers without authority, there could be no consent, no knowledge, and no opportunity to respond.
Six- Any issue, statement, act, or omission not in harmony with these principles and statements when applied against any man is slavery. No matter what mechanism the application takes.

Conclusions
There is no contract or authority and power under contract that could authorize any man to consent to allow control over or harm to his neighbor.

There is no jurisdiction constructed by Mankind or any other claimed power that could properly exist to hold powers over anyone or anything when these principles are not served. Otherwise and notwithstanding, exercise of claimed authority or powers is a Breach of Peace, Trespass, and Hegemony resulting in involuntary servitude, slavery in fact and deed to which there is no valid claim of defense.

Any Man (generic for Mankind) assuming or presuming My consent for or to anything whatsoever without proof of fact of My consent in personal possession accepts full, unlimited personal liability for any and all acts or omissions I deem harmful to Me. And, the very act of approaching Me with claims that I may deem harmful is complete perfection of slavery charges.

GOVERN YOURSELVES ACCORDINGLY

The Truth about Debt

The next step in helping us to make this change is to apply these principles and the syllogism to the world financial system which today is broken beyond repair. Many have been working on trying to fix it. For us to better understand what needs to be done, we need to go back to basics and have a better understanding of what money is and how debt has become a form of commercial slavery.

Where does money come from? There are only two assets on this planet.

1. Raw materials that come from the Earth which none of us created,
2. Labor to turn the raw materials into products including the thought labor to figure out how to use the raw materials.

For example, if you have a bunch of trees (raw materials) and you put your labor into cutting down those trees and building a house with them, you have a product that is comprised of the value of your labor and the raw materials. You can then trade the value of this to someone else. So you sell the house and you receive money for it. The money is a representation of the value of the raw materials and labor of the house. The person that bought the house got the money as a representation of raw materials and their labor for something else.

Labor, which is energy produced by individual people, is the core essential asset for all money systems. All money, bank, trade and finance systems are labor management tools. We the people and our labor created the value that is represented in the form of money in all of our entire money system. The only reason why governments or banks even have money is because we the people exist to provide the asset of our labor to back the money it represents. So here’s a big question: Do you own your own labor? I would think so. When you know you own your own labor does that mean you are the creditor to the world’s money, bank, trade and finance systems mismanaging your labor? The answer is a resounding YES!

Remember it is our value the creates the money that the banks lend to us.

1. No one may be bound by another to another for a debt never agreed to.
2. No debtor can be held liable for a debt without a writing duly signed.
3. When politicians and bankers commit to a debt they are the only ones liable for the debt.

Bankers want you to believe that you are responsible for their debts!
Which American do you know that agreed to be a debtor to a bank, lots of them foreign, or to a foreign government? If you, individually and personally did not agree to be a debtor and someone forces you into that position, is that COMMERCIAL SLAVERY? Do you believe that you are personally responsible for the U.S. corporate debt or any politician’s debt or any other nation’s debt (Sovereign Debt)?

The American People are the Political Creditors to any and all government operations on, in, or of America, entitled The United States of America.

Political: pertaining to government, pertaining to the establishment of a form of government. Ballentine’s Law Dictionary, 1969 edition, pg. 959.

Creditor: An oblige (the one owed), a person, material or artificial, public or private, in whose favor an obligation exists by reason of which he is or may become entitled to the payment of money. (now promises under the Federal system in place today) at least of the obligation is one of liquidated demand base on agreement. Ballentine’s Law Dictionary, 1969 edition, pg. 288.

Every government employee gets paid to follow the law. The highest law is the state constitution.

If We the People gave our political will, our own private personal property, to construct states under a constitution, are we creditors to the governments created by those same constitutions? Yes.

If We the People did not give our power to the federal government but the agent that we created did, the states, are we still the creditor? YES! This is true simply because the states could only give the federal government powers or values, they got from us, the One People.

There is no authority given in either the state constitutions or the federal constitutions to turn the Political Creditors, the People, into commercial debtors, no matter who issues the money.

There is no legal obligation of any American to be a debtor to the private Federal Reserve and its private money system and banks.

The government, all of its employees, and the federal creation, the Federal Reserve System owe us, we do not owe them. This is simply because we created the Political Bodies that gave them life. Neither the government or the banks created us, we allow them to exist. On top of that, we produced all the value, our labor, backing the money that pays our employees in the governments.

The One People gave honest value, our personal private property, our political will, and labor for the value in the money system. It is now time to demand our properties, the equity giving value to the whole governmental bank/political mess, be returned.

Where is the money? How the banks stole our value through mortgage backed securities.

The first draft of the Declaration of Independence stated the following “life, liberty and property” which was later replaced with “life, liberty and pursuit of happiness”.
The first and second article of the Virginia Declaration of Rights, adopted unanimously by the Virginia Convention of Delegates on June 12, 1776 and written by George Mason, speaks of happiness in the way in which the “fundamental natural rights of mankind” were expressed at the time:
“That all men are by nature equally free and independent, and have certain inherent rights, of which, when they enter into a state of society, they cannot, by any compact, deprive or divest their posterity; namely, the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life,_liberty_and_the_pursuit_of_happiness

Remembering these principles, the One People gave honest value, our personal private property, our political will, and labor for the value in the money system. What did the banks do with our value and our property? The following are some highlights from the attached “Wheres the money” document that will no doubt deeply affect every victim of a bank foreclosure.

Remember, it is our labor and our property that backs the private money issued by the Federal Reserve, bank credit. So therefore we borrowed our own money from the bank to buy our home.

There are approximately 70 million homes in America
let us say that the aggregate average payment would be $2000 per month per home per mortgage times 70 million homes.
The monthly total is $140 billion per month, Cash Flow.
This works out to 1.6 8 trillion per year.
The average length of a mortgage is set out in the amortization schedules as 20 years.
20 years times 1.6 8 trillion equals $33.6 trillion dollars.

Where did that $33.6 trillion dollars come from that backs the alleged loans to the homeowners of America? Is this 33.6 trillion dollars earned and placed into the money system by the people, or is it created out of thin air by the banks?

All of this 33.6 trillion dollars is represented in our homes, a real hard asset, and we the American homeowner have possession. Possession is 9/10 of the law. The titles to our homes are in our names and on the public record.

When we “borrowed” our own money we gave a promissory note to the bank.
The bank exchanged the deed and possession of the house for the promissory note. A simple exchange and an executed complete contract paid by Operation of Law. At that point you have a valid contract with consideration and exchange of valuable property.

The bank then sells the promissory note, our value and property which we gave to the bank, into the open market in the form of a “security”. 70% of these securities are guaranteed or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, or FHA, all government-sponsored enterprises (GSE’s). These GSE’s are now being held, insolvent (deemed unable to pay a debt), under the Federal Housing Finance Agency which has legal control over the BAIL OUT.

So in other words, the bank took our value, sold it, decided that our value was a debt that we would never be able to pay and therefore worthless, and now our value is being held by the branch of our government (our employees) that gave even more of our value back to the banks in the bail outs.

When the bank sold the promissory note as a security, they were paid. The value of our promissory note was passed from the bank to the party that bought the security. But somehow, the banks still act like they are the ones with our promissory notes, and they proceed in making us pay 20+ years of mortgage payments for a value that they were already paid for, which they then deemed worthless after they were paid not once – from the sale of the security – but twice from the bailouts??? WTF? The only party that could have any claim against our homes are the ones that bought our promissory notes from the bank. Yet the banks foreclose on us and throw families out of their homes out onto the street? Why? Because they need to be paid with our value a third time? How does that work??????

The questions for all American homeowners to ask are:
1) Isn’t the bank paid back at the time they receive the payment for the security?
2) How can the bank sell securities that now have no value?
3) How does the promissory note have value to the securities buyers, but not to the banks at the exchange?

The $33.6 trillion above only represents the residential market which is apparently only 25% of the total property value market in America. The other 75% is commercial property, agriculture, and raw material properties. If we use the same rate of $2000 a month for all of these properties we’re looking at over $100 trillion dollars in value.

Essentially were looking at 130 to 140 trillion dollars in real estate assets. This is our value. So where is the money? Isn’t it held secure and represented in our property that we have both possession and title to? The value came from our labor and our property. This is where the money came from and this is where the value is. The banks are telling us the money and value are gone and that we need to give them even more of our value. The money should be right here, in us the people! We are the value, we are the money. And they are telling us we have no value? How is that “all men are created equal”? How is that “pledging our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor to each other”?

If the banks cannot identify where the Trillions of dollars came from for an alleged loan, identify funds such as depositors or investors funds, disclose the history of these funds, and the true ownership, along with a transfer document proving they release their ownership of their property, then the banks have no interest in our properties.

Foreclosure by a Bank or Trustee, or Attorney, or Assign is a Trespass on Title, invasion of executed contract. It is open theft and Breach of Peace. It is now time to demand our properties, the equity giving value to the whole governmental bank/political mess, be returned. If we do this it will affect everything as there isn’t an investment bank on the planet that isn’t heavily involved with the mortgage backed securities insanity that has occurred and continues to occur, without our consent.

It’s Time for an Employee Performance Evaluation

We’ve been robbed by the banks, we’ve been poisoned (big pharma, chemtrails, fluoride, GMO’s), we’ve been brainwashed (main stream media), they’ve taken our homes, killed our children in their wars, put liens on our lives and our liberty, and more of us have been thrown in jail than any other country in the world. We are slaves to their debt, we are unemployed and we are broke.

“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”

It is time. It has become necessary. This is our current course of human events. These are the causes that will impel us.

If you are confused by the banking system and the world’s finances, it is not because you are stupid, ignorant or lazy. The system was designed this way on purpose to keep you confused so that you will not remember that it is YOU – the people – that have the authority. It is the financial system that affects every man woman and child on this planet, and it has been used as the main tool for control over the One People.

“It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” – Henry Ford

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested from its profits, or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.” – Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws.”
– Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“We’re in tough times, and they are going to get tougher until the American people hold this body accountable to live within the rules set out in a very wise, very prudential way, this book the constitution. We ignore this book the constitution at our own peril, now we are going to reap exactly what we have sown. I yield the floor” Tom Coburn, US Senator from Oklahoma. Congressional Record October 1st, 2008 p.38

Upon taking office, elected officials must swear or affirm that they will “support and defend the Constitution.” The oath is required by the Constitution; the wording is prescribed by law. They only have power through consent of the governed. Their oath binds them to this principle, that we the people are their boss, and they know that. They work for us. Look at the condition we are in as a society. Are they behaving like good employees? No. Are our reactions to their bad effective? No.

In any company where there is a problem employee that is a risk to the company, one option is to reassess that employee through an employee performance evaluation. This gives the employee the chance to re-commit to better performance, or prove once and for all that they should be terminated. It is time for we the people to throw aside our apathy and our silence, to step into our rightful position as boss, and hold the difficult conversations with our employees.

Demand for Commitment Under Principles Stated Herein

We have reached a tipping point in our human condition. It is time that people flip this around back to where it is supposed to be. Many are on the frontlines, working hard behind the scenes to root out the evil and corruption. Those that have controlled us in the past have already had much of their power taken from them. They are like three legged stools with one leg missing. Once the people rise up they will fall and all of the circumstances around them will dramatically change. Suddenly, every government official will find themselves in a position where they need to make a choice to do the right thing, or lose their position.

The Whole World Is Watching

We the people in America own our own government and all the offices underneath it. The principles on which our country was founded are the reason why so many have come here. Immigrants from other lands know more about our principles than American born citizens do. Just ask any person who’s had to take a naturalization test. We have been the last hope for so many over the generations. These principles do not apply to America alone. Our forefathers wrote the declaration as ‘one people on the planet earth.’ Therefore these principles can be applied internationally. They purposefully left plenty of room at the bottom of the document for any one of us to agree to these principles and sign our names. As we are the only ones whose government was founded on these principles, the whole world is watching us to see what we will do now that they are being tested. If we abandon them, then what has served as the last bastion of hope for generations will have been abandoned. We cannot let this happen. It is time to resurrect our forgotten principles and stand up for them. Let the whole world see what we are doing, because they are all watching us. It can begin with us. If we do this, then other people around the world can learn how to follow these principles and we will all be free.

What is it going to take? It is up to us!

We’ve all been hearing that the new financial system is “already in place” and just needs to be “activated”. We’ve all wondered why this hasn’t been done yet? There are many good people, of whom I have personally spoken with, that have worked for years to create a new financial system that will end the corruption and restore a quality of life for every person on this planet. The system is ready, it is in place, it has been tested, it is waiting for THE PEOPLE to take action, rise up, and stop consenting to the powers that were. And what are the people doing? We’re all sitting around waiting for someone else to do it for us! We’ve all suffered through our own personal situations while waiting for some form of relief. We have been isolated in our own agendas. We must remember that “I am my brothers’ keeper because he is mine”. If we let someone take our brother’s home, then someone will take ours. If we let a corporation take our sister’s livelihood, then someone will take ours. More and more of us are waking up to the corruption in this world. This is true even for those who are still completely caught in the matrix sense that something “just isn’t right”. The collective consciousness is shifting, can you feel it?

My question to each and every one of you my beloved fellow humanity is this: what will it take to shift the collective consciousness to the tipping point so that we can finally be free from slavery? What will it take to get over our own personal fears and stand in our truth and in our principles as free beings? How much more do we need to suffer before the brainwashing finally wears off and we take responsibility for our own destiny? The documents in this post are your opportunity to re-educate yourselves, stand up and get over your fears.

If we do this together, first one by one, then in groups, then in whole populations, our strength in numbers will keep each individual safe. If only one person does it, there may be some risk, there always is. After all we’ve been showing up for the beating all of our lives. But if we gather, and get this all together in ONE MIGHTY LETHAL BLOW… then NO ONE stands alone in danger. And we might very well get our new financial system “turned on” in 24 hours. I feel it’s all there waiting for us and it’s up to us to take back the value, worth and equity that is rightfully ours as it is based on OUR labor.

“Do you hear the people sing? Singing the songs of angry men.
It is a music of a people who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums,
there is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see?
Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free!”

No comments:

Post a Comment