Saturday, October 7, 2017

Today's Sign of Synchronicity Could Be A Harbinger of Change!

~ RKB's Happy Birthday Call from BZ on 9-29-17 ~

I listened to BZ Riger's recording of her call with Randall K. Beane, who has been held in detention at the Blount County Jail in Maryville, TN without bail since his arrest. She asked that we flood the mail with postcards wishing Randy "Happy Birthday on September 29, 2017. I have experienced synchronicity with this calendar date several times over the years. My best friend from high school in California passed away on this date (1967), then another friend drowned, as the result of a car accident with his dog, in a Vermont river (1975). More recently, I lost a sister-in-law on this date due to illness (year is not relevant). All three "transitions" occurred on the Feast of Michaelmas (Archangels Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel). Then, this morning I looked in my mailbox at Sirius Community to find a postcard from Randy Beane! His answer was completely unexpected, as many people have sent him postcards with birthday wishes in response to BZ's appeal to all of us... ~ JDHWB-R


No comments:

Post a Comment