Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Beam me up, Scotty... This Reality no longer makes Sense to me!


One People Round Table June 14: Delayed relaunch...

Re-posts sometimes are affected by changes requiring editing on the blogs involved so, out of respect for the people who broadcast and record the One People Round Table discussion, I have removed both article and video from this post and await the new content. ~ JDHWB-R

Hi everyone. I published this weeks One People Discussion from June 14 yesterday.  I have removed the article and video as I made a major major mistake and I have to edit the video to remove it.  we're currently re-cutting the video and we'll have it uploaded again tomorrow as fast as we can.

Sorry folks!

love d

Source: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/one-people-june-14-delayed-relaunch.html

Now You See It, Now You Don't, and Now You Do... OPRT June 14th

Lisa and Dani have edited this week's One People Round Table discussion, and I have put a link to Dani's article "The One People: JFK, Mandela Effect, and Piss'n Stuff in the bible!" on Removing the Shackles below. Revised Edit of show archive embedded over link ~ JDHWB-R
 

Source: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-one-people-jfk-mandela-effect-and.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment