Sunday, September 22, 2019

Dream of September 16th 2019 and Extension of it in Meditation

~ Aluna Ash 9D ~

September 16, 2019 EDT USA

I had a dream just before waking up... I was 11 years old at Cotillion dance class in the Pasadena Civic Auditorium and dancing with Elizabeth, a girl who was my same age in class, At first, I felt my steps were awkward as my torso (due to an adult back injury in June of 2000) was inhibiting my ability to do the steps in simple fox trot we were learning that day, so my mind had put me into my Avatar at age 69 (current age) though I was in the dream at age 11. When I let go and allowed Elizabeth to lead me, we flew across dance floor. I moved the way an eleven year old would. She beamed with a radiant smile when I did this... then I awoke from this vivid dream.

I listened to the archived Thursday/Friday LMH Members call later on September 16, 2019 and went into meditation during the "doing" portion with Night Sky app and music Lisa put to accompany it playing. I immediately was back in the dream scene dancing with Elizabeth at the Civic Auditorium in Pasadena. While she led me and smiled... I had let go of my current state of body (age 69), resuming age 11 and we whirled out the door where scenery shifted into a wooded setting, similar to what I remember from living at Sirius Community in western Massachusetts. Elizabeth held my hand as we skipped through the woods until reaching a stone bridge (granite color) and stepped onto, crossing a raging river with rapids beneath us. At the midpoint of this bridge, keystone beneath us, a golden gate (closed) did manifest before us and what appeared to be an adult shimmering translucently stood to the right of it, She had red  hair and green eyes, reminding me of Amber Moksha Majjama (who passed away July 15, 2019). When we reached where the gate blocked passage, she opened it... as her form changed to that of a huge Yellow Swallowtail butterfly! As soon as Elizabeth and I crossed the threshold at this gate, the woods became vibrantly alive with color and it was similar to how they looked when I was taking psychedelic drugs in the early 1970s. I relate this also to how garden at Charlotte's looked when she saw it as it really appeared at Home on the other side of life. At the gate while crossing, granite stone morphed into a "Rainbow Bridge" between the Construct and Home. This scene vanished as the music changed during my experience of the archived "doing," and I emerged from meditation.

On September 17th I listened to "doing" portion of same archived call, returning to the point where Elizabeth and I followed the Yellow Swallowtail butterfly into the colorful woods on the other side of the river via rainbow stone bridge. Beautiful flowers adorned both sides of the path and mythical sprites, pixies, and gnomes were visible, along with squirrels, rabbits, and birds as we walked. Eventually, a clearing of golden wheat opened before us, as the wind picked up in intensity. We watching as leaves flew from trees at the edge of it and began to howl. Up ahead through the haze, I could see a large pyramid of stone, like the  Mayans built in Central America. When we neared it, the sky had changed from blue to grey with the incoming storm and it began to rain. Following the butterfly, Elizabeth and I helped each other to climb up this structure to its summit, and observed there was a flat space, where we could stand and view the surroundings. The sky was now black with forked lightning flashing as we held onto each other to keep from being blown off  balance. Upon our approach, we saw two Archangels, both adorned in white, materialize in front of us. They wrestling for dominance at the summit, and I knew they were Lucifer and Michael! Then the rain subsided.  The sun broke through cloud cover. They looked in each other's eyes and then made Peace with each other, signified by a hug, before ascending into Heaven. The butterfly circled the pyramid's summit and spiraled upward, while Elizabeth and I watched with awe. Here is where the music changed on Lisa's soundtrack, dissolving this scene on my internal viewing screen. The meditation  ended as I opened my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment