Monday, February 6, 2017

Inscription on the Statue of Liberty...

     
 Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.


Author: Emma Lazarus

In July of 1986, this gift by the people of France celebrated it's 100th birthday...

I began publishing a home-based mailorder advertiser at that time that ran successfully for 3 years. Then in March of 2013, I began this Internal Illumination Blog: Lantern of the Hermit which is running longer than my original print publication, The American Relayer. Now, in the shadow of the new Republican administration of President Donald Trump, I AM ready to bring back The American Relayer as a progressive political publication, initially as a section in my online blog, Lantern of the Hermit, upon eventual return to the Light in cyberspace.

When my laptop computer ceased to function after my February 3rd post, I attempted to continue blogging on a public computer at a local library, but I had such difficulty mastering the keyboard differences, that which is visible here is my last blog post for awhile, as another laptop or tablet is needed to resume publication of this blog...

Joseph David Henry Ware Bryan-Royster


Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qULWO4LgiFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment