Friday, August 9, 2013

A Message from Kiri Campbell


Hi Everyone, so good to be at home after my week long experience. I appreciate everyone's support from across the entire globe. Especially those who have kindly donated to my family to assist with caring for them in my absence. Help of that sort is foreign to me...so I am overwhelmed with the generosity of people across the world - from the bottom of my heart I thank you ALL and know that you are noted on my people to remember list. I just want to point out a couple of things.

1). I have a method to my actions that is spiritually slotting into it's natural place - I appreciate everyone's efforts to come up with solutions or ways around - but to find a way around is not the path I intended for myself - (I want to go straight through the storm not dodge it or run away from it). 

2). For those who think I have made the situation WORSE please think before you speak I mean think without thinking and clouding your judgments of what you have been taught or what you know - our world is changing beyond a doubt and the old information is slowly leaving us while new information and beliefs are being formed. If you don't understand may I simply ask then that you just be an observer and observe the information and the DATA that is available rather than add more confusion to the pile of confusion.

3). Make sure you have your tickets to the show...what I have prepared is not a solution it is a stepping stone - the real fun hasn't even begun yet - we are just getting warmed up. If you choose not to be a part of it...that too is OK. Those who have ears will hear and those who have eyes will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment