Wednesday, March 25, 2020

1975 J.R.R.Tolkien Wall Calendar: Fall of Sauron at Barad Dur...

~ Sauron's Tower and Mount Doom in Barad Dur ~

On March 25th, 1975 my Karma hit rock bottom. I traveled to Philadelphia with a portfolio of ink illustrations under my arm in the pouring rain. I arrived at book publisher's office of J. B. Lippincott & Company, then I was turned away at the door as I chose to make a cold call when I should have hired an agent first. Dejected, I returned to Nantucket, Massachusetts "with tail between my legs" and came down with influenza upon receiving a divorce summons from my first wife via Registered Mail at the town's Post Office. I fell very ill with a high fever and chills!

Title: My Edits Lotr Sauron Lotredit Lotr Alphabet Barad Dur I ~ Author: Bernadette Brown

2 comments:

  1. This is Mickey.. hope you are well old friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check my friend Sky's website. some of his ideas and creations might mesh with yours.Skydin@Skydin.com regards,Mickey

    ReplyDelete