Sunday, October 13, 2019

PASSAGE OF THE CATALYST LANTERN ON NANTUCKET

~ 1818 NANTUCKET LIGHT AT GREAT POINT ON MARCH 30, 1984 ~

An ocean storm battered this key lighthouse guiding mariners to and  from the "Far Away Island" of Nantucket on the night of March 29th, and reduced its stone tower to rubble by morning of the following day. On October 13, 1985 I carried what had been the Catalyst Lantern in a sealed wooden box out to the site of fallen lighthouse at Great Point and buried it. Then on October 15, I met Susan, who is the mother of my two grown children, Mary and Damian (David). We married on  May 1, 1986 and lived together almost 30 years prior to my conscious decision to join Sirius Community, in western Massachusetts, leaving her and our home in New Bedford to experience life in an Eco-Village. I became a full member at Sirius, eventually moving off the land in June, 2019 to travel westward to Tulsa, Oklahoma and Colorado Springs, Colorado prior to having lunch with my brother and sister in Bell, California, then returning to Sirius for retrieval of belongings. I attended the wedding of my daughter Mary Bryan to Alyson Belleville on July 13 at Searles Castle in Windham, New Hampshire, prior to traveling to Crossville, Tennessee for a visit with my son Damian and Charles. I went to Pomona Park, Florida to stay with Theresa, the seamstress who created my patchwork Coat of Many Colors, before I moved back to Crossville where I'm renting an apartment near the crossroads downtown. Here is where I choose to be in this stage of  life...

~ JOSEPH DAVID HENRY WARE BRYAN-ROYSTER ~

Joseph, as The Archetypal Hermit, at Sirius Stone Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment