Monday, October 21, 2019

ECONOMIC UPDATE... Richard D. Wolff - Democracy at Work

J

Economic Update: The Capitalist Corporation

On May 20, 1974 I transitioned  from my sole proprietorship of HwR Signs to incorporating this enterprise as HwR Artworks, Inc. with my 1st wife Janet and business partner Roger as officers. I was President & CEO, Janet served as Secretary, and Roger as Treasurer. This commercial experiment was short-lived because, as soon as initial run of two art posters (2000 copies each) came back to Nantucket Island from the printer in Hyannis, Roger stood up at The Brotherhood of Thieves, suggesting that all these posters be set ablaze in a bonfire!

"Inky," my black cat, vanished on the 15th... A curse of retrograde Karma soon followed suit.

~ JOSEPH DAVID HENRY WARE BRYAN-ROYSTER ~

No comments:

Post a Comment