Saturday, June 22, 2019

Forty-Five Years of Retrograde Karma Trumped at Last by Time!

~ THE SIGN OF INKY: A REVERSAL OF FINANCIAL IMPROVIDENCE~

May 15, 1974 - May 15, 2019

Ever since my personal dream of establishing an intentional community in the woods of Central Maine collapsed along with my unfinished camp in the Town of Stetson, this endeavor was lost until I came to live at Sirius Community in September of 2015 as a participant in the Immersion Program. I left my home in New Bedford, Massachusetts & Susan (my wife of almost 30 years) to resume pursuit of “Life in the Woods” like unto Henry David Thoreau. Our 2 children, Mary & David, were grown with lives of their own to live - she in Boylston, MA near Worcester while he moved out of state to Crossville, TN. In September of 2016 we amicably divorced, walking into the Courthouse together after a quick breakfast, untying the knot of our union (she with counsel and I pro se), then went out for lunch in the Historic District of “The Whaling City.”

Sirius Community was founded in 1978, the same year I erected the 24’ x 36’ wood frame camp in Stetson, by Gordon Davidson & Corinne McLaughlin. Both of them were former members of the Findhorn Community in Scotland. A year later Bruce Davidson, Gordon’s younger brother, & his significant other Linda Reimer, came to Sirius in Shutesbury, Massachusetts to help build the Eco-village where I began exploring membership in 2015. I started this process by renting a room in the Hearthstone Village at a nearby house owned by a local musician. I walked up Baker Road for Saturday “Joyful Productivity” work circles, followed by a lunch cooked in their vegetarian kitchen and clean-up duties. I gravitated toward the Hobart mechanical dishwashing machine that I already knew how to operate from previous experience on Nantucket Island and in Bar Harbor, Maine.

On July 1st, 2016 I joined the residential program as I continued to explore membership at the Community for much of the next year. I lived in what was called “The Connecting Space” as it used to be a play yard for two families living in The Lighthouse and Kailasa at the time. It was made into a studio apartment, which became “My Space” for the next 4 years. I also knew it as “Hermitage of the 9th Archetype,” because my oversoul is represented by the Hermit card that appears in many Tarot decks, including the Universal Rider-Waite Tarot: my preference during metaphysical interpretation sessions with clients.

Stability in my life was up-ended February 26-27, 2019 when I moved hastily from “My Space” into an upstairs room with two male roommates at the Community Center. Saturday, was the weekly “Joyful Productivity” work circle from 9 AM - 1 PM (with a call put out to all who joined the circle to help move me into the East Wing Apartment). Several people came & moved all belongings, after packing them in boxes, and placed them into my new space which was a bit smaller & required use of the loft ladder for excess. Loft in the Connecting Space was only for storage (plus a guest on Futon mattress who never came back to use it, after I failed to make room for her to sleep up there & asked her to leave in the middle of a cold dark night). When everything was moved by lunch time my room was a chaotic jumble that took weeks for me to organize. Eventually, I had it livable and figured out how to navigate through storage boxes to locate anything I needed. I was not destined to remain at the Community Center for very long because change was in the wind for me and I would soon be on the road.

During my stable period in the Connecting Space, I participated in a private online members group & connected with a woman near my age who lived in the “Sooner State" of Oklahoma named Patricia. We were corresponding occasionally, via Zoom during private member calls, but our relationship “ramped up,” when her house went up for sale, was emptied (movers were carpetbaggers, to say the least) and then sold. She temporarily relocated to rural Arkansas. The experience she had living there “bottomed out” on December 24, 2018 when a relative in Tulsa scooped her up from there and let her live in his home, with all ten of her animals: 6 dogs & 4 cats! I was “pinged” when this woman sent me an emergency message that she was booted from this private members group. I inquired about why she was kicked out, but the answer that I received was, “She knows why. She just isn’t telling you.” This Facebook Messenger chat became daily for us, many times with cameras rolling, so it was only a matter of time before we fell in love online. I lived to see her green eyes & beautiful smile on camera beneath her fiery red hair, though artificially colored now. By April 5, 2019 I made a conscious decision to meet Patricia in density & board a bus from Springfield, Massachusetts directly to Tulsa. My friend Geni drove me to the bus station downtown where my journey from the state that has served me as home, for the most part, since I originally stuck out my thumb to hitchhike across the country from California, the state where I was born & raised, to “seek my fortune” on May 10, 1971. I was ready to begin a new adventure when I decided to board that Greyhound Bus that would bring me to meet my newfound love interest.

May 15, 2019 is Patricia’s birthday. I AM sitting in the gazebo at the Riverview RV Park in Sand Springs, Oklahoma as a black cat appeared from behind parked cars, moving left, then crossing behind a bulldozer at a construction site for the new Community Center, before reappearing on the other side of it. This date, back in 1974, was the date when my “Halloween Cat” (Inky) disappeared outside of my cottage on Nantucket Island, where I was living with my first wife at the time. Patricia is the key, through synchronicity of her birthday in 2019, showing me an involuntary “Curse of Improvidence” which had sent me financially down the drain in 1974, is removed by Mother-Father God. I received the “Sign of Inky” to seal this truth as fact.The curse is GONE! 
                                                                        
Joseph David Henry Ware Bryan-Royster      

No comments:

Post a Comment