Wednesday, January 8, 2020

2 Black Cats... 1953 and 1974, Revisited in 2019 on 2 Birthdays!

Xmas Tree and Nativity Scene/ 2020 ~

The mind is the Sharpest Blade...

SIGNS OF INKY:

1) In 1953 my family was given 2 kittens, Inky & Cloudy. They were potty trained to go out instead of being indoor cats having to use a litter box. During a thunderstorm in Pasadena, CA Inky vanished and never came back.

2) In 1974 my 1st wife & I were given 2 kittens, black one I named Inky & grey one I named Xerxes after the Persian king in ancient times (both of them similar to my Mom's cats in 1953).  On May 15, after we spayed Inky & removed her stitches, she went outside and vanished while chasing june bugs in front of our cottage on Nantucket Island.

3) In 2019, while living w/my girlfriend Amber Moksha Majjama in her travel-trailer at Riverview Caravan Park in Sand Springs, OK I saw a black cat pass behind a dumpster & vanish on May 15, her birthday.

4) In 2020, I watched a black cat walk across the grass between 2 units of Taylor Street Apts. on January 7, my 1st wife's birthday.

~ The Christmas Hermit, Candlestick Hour/2018 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment