Tuesday, August 13, 2019

THE LAMPLIGHTER'S TRAVELS WITH THE GATEKEEPER


Who is the Gatekeeper?

In this life she was Patricia Ann Vallee. I knew her as Amber Moksha Majjama. I met her virtually, in an online chat group back in 2015, and connected with her Heart in January of this year via a private members group on the Internet. I met her in 3rd Density in April when I boarded a Greyhound bus and traveled to Tulsa, Oklahoma to see her face-to-face. We lived together in her caravan, a retro travel trailer, at Riverview RV Park in Sand Springs, OK until hitting the road and pulling that caravan in her Chevy Silverado truck 700 miles across the continental United States to Colorado Springs, where she spent her last days in the home of her daughter Kristina. I boarded another Greyhound to California, where I met my brother Howard and sister Laura for lunch in Bell, CA prior to returning like a boomerang to the Bay State of Massachusetts, retrieving boxes of belongings from Sirius Community in Shutesbury, MA and shipping them all to Florida. While briefly in Worcester, I received news of Amber's passing on the 15th of July this year. I did not expect her to go Home... before The Event at the Flash and the End of Time and Space as we know it. I miss her companionship!

Who am I?

Oversoul: I AM Lamplighter, One of Many. My Teaching is: How to Light the Lantern located at the Seat of your Soul… the Heart Center. In spectral light, the Color is Green. The Heart is connected to the Crown, spectral light color Violet; to the Third Eye, spectral light color Indigo; and to the Throat, spectral light color Blue… from Above. It is connected to the Solar Plexus, spectral light color Yellow; the Loins, spectral light color Orange; and to the Root, spectral light color Red… from Below.

Avatar in this Life: Joseph David Henry Ware Bryan-Royster. I was born March 19th, 1950 in Pasadena, California. I never knew my blood father, Joseph Blackshear Bryan, who left my mother when I was only six months old. She re-married on October 17, 1952 to Robert Hart Royster, the man I knew as Dad, who raised me to adulthood as his own son. My first and middle name had no reference point because my paternal heritage remained hidden, plus my maternal grandmother chose to shorten "Joseph" and "David" to Jody. I hated the name Jody Royster growing up, and I did look a lot like my mother's  brother Henry Ware Isham, so I adopted the name of Henry Ware Royster around age eight. My mother legally changed it in court at age eighteen, so my birth name would not have to be used on my draft card for military service.

At age 26, I plunged into an identity crisis due to my name dichotomy and changed my legal name back to the one on my birth certificate in New York City. I traveled to Philadelphia for introduction to lost relatives on my father's side of the family, meeting both my Uncle Dave and Aunt Cecile. My aunt is the one who recognized my blood father's facial features in me. Upon my return to Nantucket Island, where I was known by my adopted name while I lived there as a visual artist, everyone whom I knew were thrown into confusion. "HwR" was my artistic monogram, but it did not fit a return to my original identity. Resolution of this split did not come until age thirty-three when I went to court on the island and created a hybrid name: Joseph David Henry Ware Bryan-Royster. This move rebalanced who I am in this life.

Who is The Hermit?

In the Universal Rider-Waite Tarot deck he is the Ninth Archetype. He stands high above all he sees below him, with his lantern and staff. I conscoiusly made a connection with myself and image portrayed on this card as representative of my Oversoul, or Solar Angel.

What is The Lantern?

Imagery of a lantern as metaphor for incarnation in third density first came to me at the age of twenty-two on Nantucket Island. I then built a physical representation of the implement from driftwood found on the beach, four window-panes, a screen on top, and candle within the frame. I first lit it on the night of July 13, 1972 in the basement apartment of a house on Silver Street and later carried it along Main Street that first Summer on the island. That was known as the Catalyst Lantern and eventually was passed back into its elements in 1985, at Great Point where Nantucket Light (1818-1984) was washed away by the sea. On the day of my daughter Mary's birth I first lit the Phoenix Lantern, which she has on display within her home to this very day. Another one, the Matrix Lantern, belongs to my son Damian and it is on display on his home. As an embodiment of The Hermit Archetype, I shine light through a brass implement I call the Threshold Lantern, bearing a wooden staff found near the Celtic Cross on the land at Sirius Community where I had been a member for awhile.

What is Lantern of the Hermit?

It is an Internal Illumination blog started on my birthday in 2013 when Susan and I lived at Underhill, our house beneath Poles Hill in Gloucester, Massachusetts. I continue postings intermittently online to this very day. As Above, So Below. As Is, So Be It... and So it is!

~ Colorado Springs, Colorado ~ Where the Gatekeeper left 3rd Density ~
Joseph David Henry Ware Bryan-Royster
~ The Hermit: 9th Archetype in Tarot ~

No comments:

Post a Comment