Thursday, November 16, 2017

Angel of Sirius Took Founder, Bruce Davidson, Home Yesterday

~ Valhalla Movement video with Bruce in 2014 ~

Dear Ones,

I am writing to let you know about my father. He is in his last days and has decided that he is ready to go. The suffering has become too great. the machines too much and the treatment too invasive and he is not improving. 
May you send him a prayer and light a candle. May you remember him in the fullness of life. May you think on any wisdom that he offered or any skill that he taught you. 
May you celebrate him, rather than mourn him. 
Please send kindness and love to our family-my mom who has been with him for 41 years. My 97 year old grandmother who is struggling that he he leaving first, to my aunt and uncle in California and to my sister and I, as we negotiate this time. 
And to the Sirius Community past and present and everyone who will feel the hole he leaves behind.
Thanks Dad for daring to dream, for daring to be different, for dedicating your life to spiritual purposes, for all your hard work, all the people that you have touched, and the legacy that you leave behind. 
May you go in freedom.

I will let you know soon when we will come together to celebrate him.

LLani Davidson

Bruce Davidson, a Founder of Sirius Community, passed away @5:13 pm November 15, 2017

~ Llani Smiling with Bruce Yesterday ~

No comments:

Post a Comment